The mission of the Eagle Adventist Christian School is to provide an environment for social, scholastic, and spiritual growth for children in preschool through eighth grade, by providing individualized instruction in multi-grade settings, to prepare them to make positive moral choices as productive Christian citizens.
To promote creative, innovative, educational and life experiences that apply to all areas of a student's education through life and eternity.
To Create a Christ-centered atmosphere in which students are encouraged to develop a personal relationship with Jesus through Bible study, prayer, and sharing. To help students become "thinkers, and not mere reflectors of other men's thoughts".
Seventh-day Adventist education is dedicated to restoring in man the image of his maker and to promote the development of body, mind, and soul.
The Eagle Seventh-day Adventist Christian School is operated in insure that youth receive a balanced physical, intellectual, spiritual, social, and vocational education in Harman with Christian standards and truth. A true knowledge of God, fellowship with Him in study and service and likeness to Him in character are to be the source, the means, and aim of education at the Eagle Adventist Christian School.
What we Believe
- We believe that each person is specially created by God, therefore, is unique and of great value. We recognize the value of helping each child realize his/her own uniqueness.
- We believe that all children are potentially productive adults and are in need of development. Our program is designed to help the child develop his/her potential.
- We believe children need to grow and develop physically, emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually to become all God created them to be.
- We believe in giving each child the chance to share, show concern, and recognize his/her own feelings as well as the feelings of others and to take responsibility for his/her actions, either accidental or deliberate. We believe each child needs to learn limits of behavior, and discover how to function within those limits.
- cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
The Eagle Adventist Christian School operated in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.